This session will explore what research is telling us about best practice in the planning, delivery and follow up of work experience at different life stages. It will review lessons relating to:-
- Work experience as part of career education in schools
- Work experience within higher education
- Use of work experience by employers to support career development.
The network meeting will be a chance to consider and discuss:
- What are the common threads of good practice in work experience at each phase?
- What are some of the challenges that need to be addressed?
- How can we build a better sense of progression for individuals as they plan and undertake work experience at different stages in their education and career journey?
After you book, you will receive automated confirmation.
The Event will be broadcast via Zoom on the day. The Zoom link will be issued two days before the event and will be re-sent on the day at 8am and 30 minutes before the event. If it does not come through, please check your Junk email. Emails come from [email protected] so please make sure your spam filter knows to let them through.
If you have any questions on the day, please email [email protected]. On the day, we may publish additional contact details for any last-minute queries.