The CDI are holding seven workshops over two days, on 26 and 27 January, covering:-
- Disability: 26 January, 9:30 am-12:30 pm
- Ethnicity: 26 January, 9:30 am-12:30 pm
- Gender: 26 January, 1:30 pm-4:30 pm
- Religion: 26 January, 1:30 pm-4:30 pm
- Sexuality and sexual identity: 27 January, 9:30 am-12:30 pm
- Socioeconomic: 27 January, 9:30 am-12:30 pm
- Intersectionality: 27 January, 1:30 pm-4:30 pm
Each workshop will focus on a different aspect of diversity, with discussions to draw out the key barriers and issues affecting each community, as well as generating ideas for how the CDI can work to address them.
Each workshop is intended to be an open, participatory and engaging session to gain insight directly from people with lived experience of each community, identifying key areas for the CDI to explore further as they develop the EDI strategy.
The workshops are free and open to anyone working in career development – whether a CDI member or not. The CDI welcome anyone who works in career development, or who works with clients, with lived experience of each community.
Please consider registering to add your voice to this important work by the UK's professional body for Careers practitioners.