Membership of NICEC is open to any individual with an interest in career development theory, policy or practice. For an annual subscription of £100 (including VAT), members receive:
- an annual subscription to the NICEC journal Career Research and Development (2 issues)
- invitations to all NICEC seminars (four a year) and network meetings (two a year)
- copies of NICEC Briefings (six- or eight-page documents published to disseminate the outcomes of NICEC projects).
- on-line access to seminar papers
- the Fellows’ and membership list on line with contact via the website for networking and seeking partners for projects
Want to join?
Information about membership, the NICEC Journal and an application form can be found here.
Enquiries about membership and journal subscription should be addressed to Wendy Hirsh: email@example.com .
Enquiries about the Journal should also be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org